Skip to main content
I am going to be jumping to story to story so try to keep up what I am talking about.

On August 2, 2008 Saturday Night I saw a pretty cool & awesome movie called "THE DARK KNIGHT" its a batman movie. Lots of movies only to go see them have a blast is to see them in IMAX to let you know. Just to let you know that Heath Ledger takes the Joker to whole another level compared to previous one that was played by Jack Nicholson. This movie it not for the young hearted kid to see at all. I saw the movie in a IMAX theater called National Air and Space Museum's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, Va.

The first story is about a article concerning the new "HARRY POTTER" movie coming out this November and it should be another great movie to: 'Potter' trailer unveils a young Voldemort

My friends/family count on my facebook has gotten up to 94 now. I hope I don't get too many in my life time.

2008 - top 25 USA Today Coaches Poll - college football

USA Today Coaches Poll (Before Week 1 games)
RANK TEAM RECORD PTS PVS
1. georgia (22) 0-0 1438 3
2. usc (14) 0-0 1430 2
3. ohio state (14) 0-0 1392 4
4. oklahoma (3) 0-0 1329 8
5. florida (5) 0-0 1293 16
6. lsu (3) 0-0 1163 1
7. missouri 0-0 1143 5
8. west virginia 0-0 1008 6
9. clemson 0-0 999 22
10. texas 0-0 979 10
11. auburn 0-0 888 14
12. wisconsin 0-0 747 21
13. kansas 0-0 714 7
14. texas tech 0-0 644 23
15. virginia tech 0-0 568 9
16. arizona state 0-0 560 13
17. brigham young 0-0 547 14
18. tennessee 0-0 506 12
19. illinois 0-0 422 18
20. oregon 0-0 399 24
21. south florida 0-0 350 NR
22. penn state 0-0 313 25
23. wake forest 0-0 203 NR
24. michigan 0-0 112 19
25. fresno state 0-0 91 NR

Others Receiving Votes:
alabama 83, south carolina 64, utah 60, rutgers 53, florida state 53, boston college 47, california 41, pittsburgh 34, boise state 25, oregon state 23, nebraska 17, cincinnati 13, virginia 12, connecticut 9, michigan state 9, mississippi state 6, kentucky 5, NOTRE DAME 5, tcu 5, maryland 4, texas a&m 3, ucla 3, north carolina 3, louisville 2, georgia tech 2, ucf 2, tulsa 1, oklahoma state 1, arizona 1, colorado 1.

Here are some further articles concerning 2008 college football season: richt, georgia ready to face expectations of being top dog, College football fantasy game will set a new precedent, michigan state, duke surprise in football recruiting, Schools face reality of fantasy football, Looking at the top 10 team flops in bcs era, Stakes will be high when ohio state, southern california meet, clemson slips into top 10 in USA Today Coaches' Poll, Breaking down the preseason Top 25,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro