Skip to main content

A just a few things to update for you to read...

HI There...,

      Both reports are redacted ones.   Detail report from the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence about RUSSIA doing bad things when our fearless leader doesn't see it at all.  Here is the MUELLER REPORT for you to look at.  More RUSSIA-HACK-REPORT from real intel people.  More stuff for the House committee on INTEL.  They look pretty damning to the leader of the free world for both reports.    Check it out if your ready for it for real.

The awesome soccer game I saw at NOTRE DAME STADIUM earlier this month.  Liverpool F.C. played versus Borussia Dortmund (Black & Yellow or BVB 09).  Click the link if you need the results of the match.   By the way this was the 1st soccer game played at ND STADIUM  (ND FOOTBALL plays here).  This pretty cool to know.

My new job,  I take care dogs by walking them & etc.  It's a part time job and a big new start for me at this time.

Are you going to this event? If you haven’t heard, our older brother John’s band called Indian Summer is playing a gig at VFW POST 9274, 7118 Shreve RD., Falls Church, VA 22043.   Also their releasing a record at this event. Come on out to the gig to see them. The gig is on August 3rd, 2019 Saturday around when doors open at 7pm et.   Little note from a blog that John Dugan put on here for a music CD he was on while at University of NOTRE DAME with a special fact to it.  Take care & Peace too.
Why is my blog saying my last name is misspelled again?  That's so odd to me.

From Paul

P.S.

   There is new info about ND FOOTBALL coming up in one of the polls is out:

 Few articles:   25  teams in the preseason Amway Coaches Poll Outlooks for the TopAmway Coaches Poll shows top five teams,   Six teams snubbed by the Amway PollFive overrated teams on this poll  and more articles later this week.


For the first time since 2015, a team not named Alabama is the preseason No. 1 in the Coaches Poll.
Defending national champion Clemson, which was No. 2 in the first poll a year ago, picked up 59 first-place votes to open No. 1. Alabama received six first-place votes and is No. 2.
Georgia, Oklahoma and Ohio State round out the top five. It's also the first time Clemson is the preseason No. 1.
Rank School (First place votes) Points
1 Clemson (59) 1,619
2 Alabama (6) 1,566
3 Georgia 1,447
4 Oklahoma 1,415
5 Ohio State 1,368
6 LSU 1,218
7 Michigan 1,155
8 Florida 1,103
9 Notre Dame 1,100
10 Texas 1,038
11 Texas A&M 893
12 Washington 834
13 Oregon 787
14 Penn State 699
15 Utah 642
16 Auburn 606
17 Wisconsin 436
17 UCF 436
19 Iowa 343
20 Michigan State 313
21 Washington State 274
22 Syracuse 227
23 Stanford 200
24 Iowa State 169
25 Northwestern 161

The Crimson Tide have ranked in the top three of every preseason Coaches Poll going back to the 2010 season. In four of the previous five times Alabama didn't open No. 1, it ended up winning the national title.
It's the third time in four seasons that Alabama and Clemson hold the top two spots in the preseason Coaches Poll. But this year marks the first time it's the Tigers and not 'Bama at No. 1.
The Coaches Poll doesn't have a connection to the College Football Playoff rankings, but the major polls have been solid at predicting the eventual semifinalists. For 2018, Alabama ranked No. 1 in the preseason, with Clemson second, Oklahoma fifth and Notre Dame at No. 11. In 2017, the Coaches Poll ranked the eventual CFP teams first (Alabama), fifth (Clemson), eighth (Oklahoma) and 15th (Georgia)
Nine of the 20 teams to make the CFP have ranked in the top four of the preseason Coaches Poll. However, Alabama has accounted for five of those; Clemson has accounted for two instances. A top-4 preseason team not named Alabama or Clemson hasn't reached the CFP since the first year (Oregon and Florida State in 2014).

More stuff about COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF....

Section from the TV covering cfb this season:  ESPNCBS sportsFox sports, NBC sports....  NOTRE DAME Football central they have this time.  more NCAA - FBS news....

2019 NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL Schedule

Day Date Opponent Time TVResult
Mon. 9/2 at Louisville 8:00 PM ET  ESPN    
Sat. 9/14 vs. New Mexico 2:30 PM ET  NBC    
Sat. 9/21 at Georgia 8:00 PM ET  CBS    
Sat. 9/28 vs. Virginia 3:30 PM ET  NBC    
Sat. 10/5 vs. Bowling Green 3:30 PM ET  NBC    
Sat. 10/12 vs. USC 7:30 PM ET  NBC    
Sat. 10/26 at Michigan TBA    
Sat. 11/2 vs. Virginia Tech 2:30 PM ET  NBC    
Sat. 11/9 at Duke TBA    
Sat. 11/16 vs. Navy 2:30 PM ET  NBC    
Sat. 11/23 vs. Boston College 2:30 PM ET  NBC    
Sat. 11/30 at Stanford TBA    

* - Neutral Location






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro