Skip to main content

MOre of my thoughts on here - I will try too...

WE haven't traveled allot since the virus appeared on plant Earth.  Mostly drug stores & grocery stores so we not much gas we have used also.  That's why the oil/gas has being so cheap of late.

I have being watching retro shows like Knight Rider, MacGyver, Magnum P.I. and etc since most shows are fake reality ones on our TV this days (sorry this is my opinion).  I think the reboot of MacGyver & Magnum P.I. are ok but the original ones are always better.  By the way I have all original shows on the first MacGyver came out.

A sports update when the NFL DRAFT happen for people to see & hope pro football team to get new parts for their next season from college football world.  Hope my ND FOOTBALL players were picked by teams who give them a chance to play and do it awesome for them.  Drawing & coloring stuff:  Coach KellyCole KmetJulian OkwaraChase Claypool & etc.  Here a few stories from NDFB draft picks:  Certain players picked in second round,   the Undraft sign with teams, all time draft picks by ND FOOTBALL &  start of the third round.  I don't watch drafts for sports at all because they are very boring to me.  So the NBA & NHL leagues are still suspended.  MLS games haven't yet.  Europe & Asia for soccer are suspended also.  Our March Madness never was able to start in the big tournament.  I don't know if sports will start back up until sometime next year for safety reasons.

Since we use of Mac computers allot so I clean them allot to help prevent us from getting sick.  Ordering stuff off apps & web sites are ok to do but make sure you get everything you ordered so you won't need to report to customer service for a long call to get you money back.  Always wipe off your stuff you get from anywhere to protect you & your from getting sick.

I have being trying to update from blog with out anything on the covid_19 virus since everyone get their own update on their time but in reason.  Our own fed. gov. isn't their job saving us from this.  I think has to do with next president election & making money and not saving people's lives.  If need stats check John Hopkins details about it or the our pentagon info I guess. 

The parents & I try to walk around neighborhood when the weather allows us to do so.  I use my blog to tell people who don't use social media to see what I do on here.

Our communication to see family love ones & friends by using ZOOM & FaceTime (Apple) to make sure their ok & safe all in once.  Hope Zoom has being fixed with their protection & protocols - maybe notFacetime Conf. call by Apple details, 

Here a few things for Kids by Star Wars:  Coloring the Droids,   Crafts right here,  Star Wars Kids YouTube,   Drawing a Porgs on youtube,  Drawing a D-O on yOuTube,   Drawing Ben Solo as Kylo Ren, Drawing The Child or Baby Yoda, 

More of my thoughts coming soon....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro