Skip to main content

After the storms come & go but I am still here

My work is going really well still but slow on getting clients but I still think it will get better life is ready for it.

Well,  my D.C. UNITED soccer team crashed out of the M.L.S. is Back tournament - predict 6 picks since it was in a world cup format they had to do to make more interesting for soccer fans.  M.L.S. matches on espn & fox channels for this event.  I have gotten back to watch some E.P.L. matches on nbc tv stations.  I have done fantasy sports toward soccer/eurofootball and etc on the MLSnbc sports predictor and espn to interest me more.  Who you got for the  M.L.S. tournament title?  MLS own info on it & my pick is Columbus Crew from Ohio - U.S.A. but I think their is a dark house is L.A. F.C. for now too.    The knock stage starts tonight for teams to advance during this crazy event.  ManUtd F.C. is trying to get a UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE spot in their league for the last few games.  Not sure who will win the UEFA champions league & europa league tournament yet? 

NCAA sports are still up in the air this days?  students talk here.   ncaa press statement.

UNIVERSITY of Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team updated 2020 Schedule

2019 NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL Schedule

Date                 Opponent
Sept. 2nd - NOTRE DAME at Louisville (result - game 1)
Sept. 7th - BYE WEEK
Sept. 14th - New Mexico at NOTRE DAME (result - game 2)
Sept. 21st - NOTRE DAME at Georgia (result game 3)
Sept. 28th - Virginia at NOTRE DAME (result - game 4)
Oct. 5th - Bowling Green at NOTRE DAME (result - game 5)
Oct. 12th Southern Cal at NOTRE DAME (result - game 6)
Oct. 19th - BYE WEEK
Oct. 26th - NOTRE DAME at Michigan (result - game 7)
Nov. 2nd - Virginia Tech at NOTRE DAME (result - game 8)
Nov. 9th - NOTRE DAME at Duke (result - game 9)
Nov. 16th - Navy at NOTRE DAME (result - game 10)
Nov. 23rd - Boston College at NOTRE DAME (result - game 11)
Nov. 30th - NOTRE DAME at Stanford (result - game 12)
Dec. 28th - NOTRE DAME vs Iowa St. at Orlando, Fla. (result - game 13)
Record of this season is 11 wins & 2 lost...


2020 NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL Schedule
Blue&Gold game didn't happen on April 18th, 2020 - Saturday.

Date                      Opponent
Aug. 29th - NOTRE DAME vs Navy (preview) (at Aviva Stadium - Dublin, Ireland) (Sept. 5th or 6th date? & time? and moved at Navy Stadium)
Sept. 12th - Arkansas at NOTRE DAME (preview) (cancel)
Sept. 19th - Western Michigan at NOTRE DAME (preview)
Sept. 26th - NOTRE DAME at Wake Forest (preview) (at Bank of America Stadium - Charlotte, NC)
Oct. 3rd - NOTRE DAME vs Wisconsin (preview) (at Lambeau Field - Green Bay, WI) (canceled)
Oct. 10th - Stanford at NOTRE DAME (preview) (canceled)
Oct. 17th -  NOTRE DAME at Pittsburgh (preview)
Oct. 24th - BYE WEEK
Oct. 31st - Duke at NOTRE DAME (preview)
Nov. 7th - Clemson at NOTRE DAME (preview)
Nov. 14th - NOTRE DAME at Georgia Tech (preview) (at Mercedes Benz Stadium)
Nov. 21st - Louisville at NOTRE DAME (preview)
Nov. 28th - NOTRE DAME at Southern Cal (preview) (canceled)

Revised 2020 SCHEDULE:
ACC proposed deal with ND FOOTBALL.

Date.             Opponents 
Sept. 12th - Duke at NOTRE DAME (South Bend, IN)
Sept. 19th - Western Michigan at NOTRE DAME (canceled)
Sept. 26th - NOTRE DAME at Wake Forest (neutral site)
Oct. 3rd - Bye Week
Oct. 10th - Florida State at NOTRE DAME
Oct. 17th - Louisville at NOTRE DAME
Oct. 24th - NOTRE DAME at Pittsburgh
Oct. 31st - NOTRE DAME at Georgia Tech
Nov. 7th - Clemson at NOTRE DAME
Nov. 14th - NOTRE DAME at Boston College
Nov. 21st - Bye Week
Nov. 28th - NOTRE DAME at North Carolina
Dec. 5th - Syracuse at NOTRE DAME


ND Football only playing 11 games this season before the title game to be 12 game season.
Date & times of the games will be coming when that happens.

2021 NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL Schedule

Date               Opponent
Sept. 6th - NOTRE DAME at Florida St.
Sept. 11th - Toledo at NOTRE DAME
Sept. 18th - Purdue at NOTRE DAME
Sept. 25th - NOTRE DAME vs Wisconsin (Soldier Field at Chicago, IL)
Oct. 2nd - Cincinnati at NOTRE DAME
Oct. 9th - NOTRE DAME at Virginia Tech
Oct. 16th - BYE WEEK
Oct. 23rd - Southern Cal at NOTRE DAME
Oct. 30th - North Carolina at NOTRE DAME
Nov. 6th - Navy at NOTRE DAME
Nov. 13th - NOTRE DAME at Virginia
Nov. 20th - Georgia Tech at NOTRE DAME
Nov. 27th - NOTRE DAME at Stanford










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro