Skip to main content

hope you had a lovely weekend & Will you have halloween in your area?

 A word of advice about traveling during this terrible time.  Hope everyone is safe when you travel because wear a mask (washable & disposable brands)  and wash your hands & hand sanitizer (required 60% + ethyl alcohol) at the time - hand hygiene details. The parents & I aren't traveling much because it ain't over till it's over.  Check with the CDC on travel during this time.  

I got a really cool BLU-RAY DVD from the Nationals called "IMPROBABLE" from the Nats Team Store.  If you have a iPhone or Android cell phone you can use this M.L.B. Ballpark App.  

We have 2 Dick's Sporting Goods near our house since a Best Buy left us before & during the covid issue. 

Little soccer (euro-football) I keep up with my family.  My teams that I route for are Manchester United F.C., D.C. UNITED & Washington Spirit and U.S. SOCCER (USMNT & USWNT).   What are your favorite teams in this sport? 


            I had a lovely weekend since ND FOOTBALL win a close one this past Saturday & we had dinner with family on our porch to be social distance safely on Sunday evening.   

Yeah it's still very scare to do stuff outside your comfort zone to be safe during this year.  Halloween is up in the air in our area to be safe.  I had to put out our glowing ghosts in front our house today.  I hope it scared enough trick or treat's during HALLOWEEN also.  

More info on ND FOOTBALL 2020 Schedule by me right here after they moved up to #3 in the country for the polls.   Do you believe in the polls on who is ranked since no one out of conference is terrible?  I can't compare conferences this seasons & covid-19 has hurt college football & other sports this year.  Are you watching college football this season?  I am kind of scared when their is out brake on college campus when the weather is forcing us inside during the colder weather.   More NCAA FBS Schedule updates.  Will the B1G conf. get their push toward college football playoff when they start?  covid went they startPAC-12 not started yet in three weeks.

I have being going to sleep when I really get tired this days since the weather has being getting colder lately.  You?

My own tech talk this day's is about the new iPhone 12 that's coming that's very pricey.  A few things about the new iPhone 12:  Harder to get iPhone,  a few good questions for getting one,  apple didn't tell you about the new iPhone,  no head phones & charger comes with the new iPhone and info on new iPhone 12 later this week.

Here are both 25 polls for college football during the season. 

USA TODAY/AMWAY TOP 25 COLLEGE FOOTBALL POLL

1.  Clemson (5-0)

2.  Alabama (4-0)

3.  NOTRE DAME (4-0)

4.  Georgia (3-1)

5.  Ohio State (0-0) - still hasn't played a game yet... There Schedule...

6.  Oklahoma State (3-0)

7.  Penn State (0-0) - still hasn't played a game yet..... There Schedule...

8.  Florida (2-1)

9.  Texas A&M (3-1)

10.  Cincinnati (3-0)

11.  Miami, FL. (4-1)

11.  BYU (5-0)

13.  North Carolina (3-1)

14.  Wisconsin (0-0) - still hasn't played a game yet.... There Schedule...

15.  Oregon (0-0) - still hasn't played a game yet...  There Schedule....

16.  SMU (5-0)

17.  Michigan (0-0) - still hasn't played a game yet...  There Schedule...

18.  Iowa State (3-1)

19.  Kansas State (3-1)

20.  Virginia Tech (3-1)

21.  Minnesota (0-0) - still hasn't played a game yet...  There Schedule....

22.  N.C. State (4-1)

23.  South Cal (0-0) - still hasn't played a game yet...  There Schedule....

24.  Coast Car. (4-0)

25.  Marshall (4-0)



A.P. TOP 25 COLLEGE FOOTBALL POLL

1.  Clemson (5-0)

2.  Alabama (4-0)

3.  NOTRE DAME (4-0)

4.  Georgia (3-1)

5.  Ohio State (0-0) - still hasn't played yet....

6.  Oklahoma State (3-0)

7.  Texas A&M (3-1)

8.  Penn State (0-0) - still hasn't played yet.....

9.  Cincinnati (3-0)

10.  Florida (2-1)

11.  Miami, FL. (4-1)

12.  BYU (5-0)

13.  Oregon (0-0) - still hasn't played yet.....

14.  Wisconsin (0-0) - still hasn't played yet.....

14.  UNC (3-1)

16.  SMU (5-0)

17.  Iowa State (3-1)

18.  Michigan (0-0) - still hasn't played yet.....

19.  Virginia Tech (3-1)

20.  Kansas State (3-1)

21.  Minnesota (0-0) - still hasn't played yet.....

22.  Marshall (4-0)

23.  N.C. State (4-1)

24.  USC (0-0) - still hasn't played yet.....

25.  Coast. Car. (4-0)

More stuff coming soon I hope....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro