Skip to main content

Hope your holidays & life is doing great for all!!!

 I do allot of my blog while on my iPhone 11.  One of my Christmas presents I asked for was a Apple Watch SE and it works pretty well.  What cool thing did you get for Christmas???  

More info this weekend I promise. 

I hear the award shows are back like the Oscar’s are coming up on March 12th, 2023.  Will you watch any of this show?  Wow the Golden Globes have returned this Tuesday night.   Golden globes results.  

This shows start January 8th, 2023.  A new season of a PBS show I love watching called ‘All Creatures Great and Small’.  There are two more shows but I don’t watch those shows 1 & 2.  I have a few shows on their new seasons for regular TV I watch like NCIS, NCIS LA, & Blue Bloods and etc very soon.  

Since I walk & take care of animals like dogs and cats according to my job so I like watching the dog shows all the time.  Details on the latest winner of the 2022 National Dog Show.

 The final four for the college football title went very well but the final (didn’t watch it all - did you?) didn’t go very well since Georgia won twice title in row.  Not sure about sports this days.  Sorry to you but I didn’t watch their Notre Dame basketball (Men & Women) games at all.  It’s a nice cold day.  Slept allot this weekend.  I am much happier without sports in them.  You should try it.  So I can’t explain to anyone how they won or lost.  I am not sports guy they much anymore.  Family and my job are important more than sports in a big way.  Bye bye!!!  I will try to explain more about the Bowl games for ncaa football or other sports if your watching them or not.  That’s your problem with it.  I watch a little of ND football (#21 CFB playoff rank) winning vs South Carolina (#19 CFB playoff rank)  when at their bowl game in FLA.  Lots of the holiday bowl games this season I haven’t watch allot this time.  Big news for a new QB transferring in to play for Notre Dame.  We hope for.

Please read this stuff.  Title IX having issues still for college women sports: being stiffed,  fund falls & data details… 


I rather see the game in person or none at all.  My problem with watching sports thats on TV are commenters that choose a team to route for and half time & pregame.  Things must change for sports.  Another issue I have with sports are they must obey their rules before changing them.  Any thoughts on it?

Movies I like see are the new Black Panther movie called Wakanda Forever and Avatar: The Way of Water (maybe).  Maybe more.

U.S. Soccer - USMNT has had a problem that pretty petty that should have gotten fixed when that happen.  God dam it on this.  Wow black mail is going on.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro