Skip to main content

My weekend was a bummer as you know…

       Well, my Friday was nice while walking the dogs I work for because they like me and want to walk with me according to them.  I walk a various breeds during a month.   

I made low-fat RiceCrispyTreats now when I used margarine instead of butter with lots less of it.  Tasted pretty yummy also.

I prefer a PBS show called “VANDERVALK” then sports this days and it’s season finale coming up this Sunday night.  

I am not going to be sleeping much lately since this bad weekend for University of NotreDame Football (won it all in 1988 time) painful downfall.  Notre Dame sports deals this SeatGeek right now this days.

My Saturday - I prepared some ArnoldPalmer drinks when our company came over to watch a ND football game at Louisville, Kentucky on ABC tv station around 7:30pm et and that didn’t go their way this time when your not scoring much after the low scoring from playing Ohio State (schedule) and Duke for the past weeks when it crumbled all at once.  The offense just not running more or enough for me and protecting the QB at all costs when he is your head guy.  University of spoiled children - southern cal looks really tough next week before the first bye week we get this season. Not sure about watching the game on TV.  I am still seeing Pittsburgh at NOTREDAMEFOOTBALL around October 28th, 2023 with our younger brother anyway.  I did try to watch the game it’s just really hard when your team isn’t right in the head at this time.    Oh well ND football got two losses so no playoff in stake anymore.  Need to regroup much better.  By the way the commentators were terrible in this game because they weren’t say when Louisville (schedule) did wrong tonight but I guess they didn’t want to get hurt after the game.  Collegefootballplayoff predictor by espn.  Take care & Good Night!!!  Go Irish always!!! 


TV top 25 polls.  So the Irish dropped to #21st in the coaches poll then #21 in the AP poll.  Take care all!!!

Coaches poll by USATODAY:

  1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. Ohio state
  4. Florida state
  5. Penn. state
  6. Washington
  7. Oklahoma
  8. Oregon
  9. University of spoiled children - southern cal…
  10. Alabama
  11. Texas
  12. North Carolina
  13. Ole Miss
  14. Oregon state
  15. Louisville
  16. Utah
  17. Tennessee
  18. Duke
  19. Washington state
  20. LSU
  21. University of NOTRE DAME
  22. UCLA
  23. Kentucky
  24. Kansas
  25. Missouri 

A.P. Poll:

  1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. Ohio state
  4. Florida state
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Penn. state
  7. Washington
  8. Oregon
  9. Texas
  10. University of spoiled children - southern cal…
  11. Alabama
  12. North Carolina
  13. Ole Miss
  14. Louisville
  15. Oregon state
  16. Utah
  17. Duke
  18. UCLA
  19. Washington state
  20. Tennessee
  21. University of NOTREDAME
  22. LSU
  23. Kansas
  24. Kentucky
  25. Miami (FL.)

ND Men Ice Hockey, ND Men Basketball and ND Women Basketball are starting up again for the 2023 - 2024 season.  WE ARE ND!!!  Notre Dame Soccer teams are doing really well while in session as last victory's for both men (team) & women (team)…  Proud To Be ND!!!

I heard the MLBplayoffs are going on and I am not watching all since my teams aren’t in them at all.  WashingtonNationals (won MLB title in 2019) and ClevelandGuardians had tough seasons. Sorry PhiladelphiaPhillies I am not routing for you this time.  I love hearing an old favorite of mine the BaltimoreOrioles (Last title was Won 1983) are in and the NYyankees & BostonRedSoxs didn’t get in.  

Not sure about the college football rankings will do this time.  Be up when they come up. 

Not watching NFL this Sunday.  Busy cleaning and etc this days.

The WNBA finals are still happen for the championship series.  Our WashingtonMystics (2019 title won) were in this playoffs already.  Two more are sports for professional are starting up called WashingtonWizards (Last Title won by the W. Bullets in 1978) from the nba  - ClevelandCavaliers (Last title won was 2016) & WashingtonCapitals (Last title won  around 2018 from the 2017-2018 season) from the nhl.  

I am not sure about the MLS playoff happening very soon.  DCUnitedFC (last title was won 2004) doesn’t look to good get into it this time.  My first club just as much as USSoccer (men & women) named ManchesterFC from the PremierLeague.  


Punctuation is 'judgey'? Text before calling? How proper cell phone etiquette has changed by USA TODAY in Tech section.  Protect your private data.  


The National Government needs to get it together and help Ukraine also.  Less then 45 days to get in gear as soon as possible in my book.  Peace out!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro