Hello there…,
This summer has being eventful since it’s being pretty hot outside for me to walk my client’s dogs but in a safe way. I help out our parents besides the caregivers that do that when I am home after work. I have only seen this Star Wars movie called The Mandalorian and Grogu for this summer. I might do the pool if I can by myself. Parents & I have being enjoying the 2026 FIFA World Cup (men’s soccer🇺🇸❤️⚽️⚽️⚽️) in the USA this past summer. I didn’t watch any games with anyone else this summer. I kind of wish the United States of America did even better again but it brings allot of attention toward the soccer in our country from FIFA professionals. I thought about going to a match but costs were out of my leagues. I do remember seeing a match at RFK (old washington commanders stadium) that involved Mexico 🇲🇽 ⚽️vs Italy 🇮🇹 ⚽️in 1994 (result was 1 to 1 tie). I had to go into DC every day to take care of some cats for a little bit while family were out town while working & take care of our parents. I do other things also around here also. I did go see our older nephew/godson graduation from high school up in Chicago the first week of June so I took a few days off for other stuff and see U.S. Men soccer a pre-match before the World Cup 2026 start vs Germany 🇩🇪 ⚽️. Go USA!!! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
From…, Paul
P.S.
Hope you’re having an awesome summer!!!
Comments