I know life can bring you a few curves balls. Our Dad (Dr. John V. Dugan Jr.) was taken to heaven so if you want to celebrate him click on this link. It’s in November 14th, 2026 Saturday around 12:00pm et at Saint Ambrose Catholic Church - Annandale, VA. We are having food there also. My brothers & I spread the news on social media also. It’s really hard watching ND football games without him so we can talk about the games what the teams needs to do win the game in better way. I loved talking about sports we loved and hope everyone understood why & except to family & friends. My dog walking work has kept me busy while keeping up with stuff at home. Fantasy sports games thru computers I play stuff but I will miss our dad joining to play. I used to go to the University of Notre Dame FOOTBALL for its first home of the season with our Dad so I miss doing that since he couldn’t walk around for a while but he always being in my heart while watching a game of any sport on campus.
Everything Thanksgiving will be on here!!! Recipes that I see. WashingtonDC scene on Thanksgiving restaurants stuff. McCormick recipes , Betty Crocker recipes, Tasted of home recipes, PBS recipes, Will everyone be watching the Annual Dog Show & Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade while making Thanksgiving dinner!!! First need to get best & sale fresh or frozen Turkey !!! Lots stores near us for a mostly Turkey are frozen (best deal) - Giant grocery (0.27 per lb for a Shady Brook frozen or Natures Promise Fresh Turkey .99 per lb for 10 - 24 lbs with a $40 purchase or ButterBall Fresh Turkey $1.99 per lb for 10 - 25 lbs with a $40 purchase or ButterBall Frozen Turkey $1.29 per lb 10 - 26 lbs with a $40 purchase), Safeway (1.99 per lb) or free turkey when spent $300 before that holiday, Harris Teeter (1.99 per lb), Aldi’s (0.97 per lb), Costco ($12.00 per lb), Whole Foods ($1.49 per lb), Trader Joe’s ($2.49 per lb), Omaha Steak’s (10 l...
Comments