Skip to main content

My update for this week...

 Hi there some where out there...,

  Well,  I think might started getting a cold right before I got my covid booster & flu shot from last week.  I just have a little cough that I can live with but if it gets worse a doctor I will see when that happens. I have being sleeping allot & drinking plenty of water & taking advil to make myself feel better.  I am supposed to head to a family wedding this coming week & hope to feel better so I can go to it.  

To all friends & family that I don’t email to all of you so that’s why do my blog to be easier to keep in touch beside doing that.  I have too many emails to email you all.  Peace out!!!

Well,  ND MEN BASKETBALL - Cal State Northridge Nov. 13th, 2021 on ACCNX around 12pm et and the new voice for men team named Tony Simeone & ND WOMEN BASKETBALL - on ACCNX Nov. 9th, 2021 around 7pm et starting up this week for NCAA sports since football isn’t over yet.  More ncaa men basketball stuff from espn on here:  rankings the brackets I guess,  final four picks  &  more brackets preview. Women basketball preview # 1 vs Ohio - result of the game. 

University of NOTRE DAME Football got another win this season a old & friendly foe named NAVY at NOTRE DAME STADIUM this past Saturday.  We had two tickets for the game but we couldn\"t use so we out them up StubHub since the tickets are paperless ones - only electronic type now.  They got sold the day before but we waiting for payment in a few days. I had to fix something for this to work.   I need check up on this very soon.  Next opp. for ND FOOTBALL is they play at University of Virginia around 7:30pm et on ABC TV (ESPN APP to see online).  Check other sports & the University of NOTRE DAME also.  Rankings & College Playoff rankings coming up very soon when their ready for it.  More details from me for ND FOOTBALL my way.

USA TODAY Sports AFCA Coaches Poll

1. Georgia

2. Alabama

3.  Cincinnati

4. Oklahoma

5. Ohio State

6. Oregon

7. NOTRE DAME

8. Michigan

9. Michigan State

10. Oklahoma State

11.  Texas A&M

12. Mississippi

13. Wake Forest

14. Iowa

15. BYU

16. UTSA

17. Houston

18. Baylor

19.  N.C. State

20. Auburn

21. C.C.

22. Pittsburgh

23. Penn State

24. Wisconsin

25.  UL-L


AP Top 25 Poll

 

1. Georgia

2. Cincinnati

3.  Alabama

4. Oklahoma

5. Oregon

6. Ohio State

7. NOTRE DAME

8. Michigan State

9. Michigan

10. Oklahoma State

11.  Texas A&M

12. Mississippi

13. Wake Forest

14. BYU

15. UTSA

16. Auburn

17. Houston

18. Baylor

19.  Iowa

20. Wisconsin

21. N.C. State

22. C.C.

23. Penn State

24. UL-L

25.  Pittsburgh

 

College Football Playoff

Nov. 9th updated ranks right here.

1. Georgia (9-0)

2. Alabama (8-1)

3.  Oregon (8-1)

4. Ohio State (8-1)

5. Cincinnati (9-0)

6. Michigan (8-1)

7. Michigan State (8-1)

8. Oklahoma (9-0)

9. NOTRE DAME (8-1)

10. Oklahoma State (8-1)

11.  Texas A&M (7-2)

12. Wake Forest (8-1)

13. Baylor (7-2)

14. BYU (8-2)

15. Old Miss (7-2)

16. N.C. State (7-2)

17. Auburn (6-3)

18. Wisconsin (6-3)

19.  Purdue (6-3)

20. Iowa (7-2)

21. Pittsburgh (7-2)

22. San Diego State (8-1)

23. UTSA (9-0)

24. Utah (6-3)

25. Arkansas (6-3)

Comments