Skip to main content

Our Halloween Report & etc….

Well at this time ND Football has gone up to #8 ranking in both polls since some teams that high lost this past weekend. More of my take on My ND football details.This coming Nov. 2nd, 2021 for Tuesday is for the college football Playoff first rankings come out that night:  article that tells you when they come in this details.  All the polls will be appearing on here very soon.  Go Irish!!! Where will your team end up? ND football vs UNC Result of this game this past Saturday. Preview Navy plays at ND Football this coming Saturday & events to do so right here.  Predicting the 1st announcement for Nov. 2nd, 2021 college football playoff link.  

A.P. POLL TOP 25

1. Georgia

2. Cincinnati

3. Alabama

4. Oklahoma

5. Michigan State

6. Ohio State

7. Oregon

8. NOTRE DAME

9. Michigan

10. Wake Forest

11. Oklahoma State

12. Auburn

13. Texas A&M

14. Baylor

15. Ole Miss

16. UTSA

17. BYU

18. Kentucky

19. Iowa

20. Houston

21. C.C.

22. Penn State

23. SMU

24. Louisiana-Lafayette

25. Fresno State   

 

COACHES POLL TOP 25

 1. Georgia

2. Cincinnati

3. Alabama

4. Oklahoma

5. Ohio State

6. Michigan State

7. Oregon

8. NOTRE DAME

9. Wake Forest

10. Michigan

11. Oklahoma State

12. Texas A&M

13. Baylor

14. Auburn

15. Ole Miss

16. Iowa

17. Kentucky

18. UTSA

19. Houston

20. BYU

21. C.C.

22. N.C. State

23. Penn State

24. SMU

25. Pittsburgh

 

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF POLL TOP 25

 1. Georgia (8-0) (weak schedule also right here)

2. Alabama (7-1) (lost to #14 Texas A&M 41 to 38) (out conf. foes in question for me)

3. Michigan State (8-0) (maybe schedule issues)

4. Oregon (7-1) (lost to Stanford 31 to 24 O.T.)

5. Ohio State (7-1) (lost to #4 Oregon 35 to 28)

6. Cincinnati (8-0) (won at #10 NOTRE DAME 24 to 13) (schedule is weak also - SMU might help)

7. Michigan (7-1) (lost at #3 Michigan State 37 to 33) (schedule is ok)

8. Oklahoma (9-0) (too many wins with close games & their QB starter was replaced with a freshman)

9. Wake Forest (8-0) (their schedule is suspected until this last four games to be the ACC CHAMP)

10. NOTRE DAME (7-1) (all ACC teams around .500 records but they lost to #6 Cincinnati at home)

11. Oklahoma State (7-1) (lost to Iowa State 24 to 21) (big game vs #8 Oklahoma also)

12. Baylor (7-1) (lost to #11 Oklahoma State 24 - 14) (big game vs #8 Oklahoma also)

13. Auburn (6-2) (big game vs #2 Alabama but lost twice already but two more ranked opp. on their schedule)

14. Texas A&M (6-2) (beat #2 Alabama when it had two losts & two more ranked opps. on their schedule)

15. BYU (7-2)

16. Ole Miss (6-2)

17. Miss State (5-3)

18. Kentucky (6-2)

19. N.C. State (6-2)

20. Minnesota (6-2)

21. Wisconsin (5-3)

22. Iowa (6-2)

23. Fresno State (7-2)

24. San Diego State (7-1)

25. Pittsburgh (6-2)

I haven’t watch much of the MLB playoffs this year.  Have you yet?  I heard that the Braves won it all in 6 games vs Astros.

My work by walking dogs for a living & is going very well during the pandemic - details.   

Our Halloween went very well since we had lots of candy and most of it we gave it out but we had over 80 kids visit us for trick or treat this year.

We supposed elected a new Virginia governor not sure who will win this time.  Some Poll.  The democrats didn’t do very well yesterday.  What happen here???

Apple has issues with iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 details

This week concerning my health - CDC.  I got my flu & booster shot this week but not on the same day & not the same arm also.  Be sure you both of this as soon as possible for your health & for others also like family and friends.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro