Skip to main content

Happy Holidays to all!!! Happy Christmas & Merry Christmas to all!!! Happy Hanukkah to all!!! 2022 - Happy New Year to all!!! Peace on Earth!!!

My previous blog post from Dec. 15th, 2021 &  December 5th, 2021 blog post. A note on what I did this holiday:  Our Christmas went very well when we had all of our family at the Virginia house hold.  Since it was allot warmer this time of year.  We went out to play soccer, football & basketball with the nephews (grandsons) on days to occupied our time at the park we went to.  I didn't watch much nfl, ncaa football, epl, ncaa basketball (men & women) & nba during the holiday because I was busy hanging out with the family instead.  We watched a Christmas movies a few nights while family was in town:  the movies were called Clueless, The Boy Called Christmas & 8 Bit Christmas.  The parents & I watch the A Christmas Carol (jim carrey - animated version) ourselves.  We played pretty well doing all this sports at that time.  I sprained one of finger’s on trying to catch a football on my passing hand.  Need to ice my finger very soon to make it feel better.  I hope everyone liked our holiday picture card we sent our family & friends out in the mail this year.  I have a work issue so I am off two weeks during the holidays with no walks out there also.  We had plenty treat snacks like cookies that Mom & I mostly made but their was other people snacks also.  No pumpkin pie in the mix this time.  We did order a nice tasting ones from Swiss Colony catalog to help us out with that for less snacking.  There has being some Christmas movies & varieties of sports on TV to watch and see.  We celebrated Christmas, younger brother’s birthday & the parents 57th Wedding Anniversary also.  The Dugan Family Secret Santa presented by Elfster went very well in its 4th year of existence.    What secret Santa system do you use for this?  A few college football bowls have being canceled on account of Covid issues.  That’s a bad problem to have.  Is your team still playing this holiday?  Notre Dame versus Oklahoma State at the Fiesta Bowl  & more Bowl Details. On around 1pm et ESPN - ESPN  App (Jan. 1st, 2022).  The meals during the holidays tasted pretty awesome.  Most of this large meals I can’t do much anymore but gave smaller ones since my new diet is with me.  We tried to get going to go to a park but it just wasn’t in the cards this holiday.  Some of the family that flown in/out didn’t have any issues since wasn’t effected by varies factors.  On 2022 New Year's as usually I am not doing much.  How about you?  For the past two weeks for the holidays our recycle bins have full from drinking & eating on being merry this holiday.  This holiday I wasn’t in the right mind to help with the cooking this time.  I usually help out to make it easier on family who is making the meals.  I hope your Christmas holidays were awesome like ours.  How about yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro