Skip to main content

My Thanksgiving was Awesome!!! How was your’s???

If coming to town to Washington, D.C. check out this holiday season.

I will tell you more about & etc.  More stuff what happen to Coach Brian Kelly jumped away from ND football coach.  ND FOOTBALL info later today after my thoughts after my awesome THANKSGIVING.  Time-line ND college paper on the fallout of this event.

Our mother, younger brother & I got all the food read for our yummy "THANKSGIVING".  We had green bean casserole, squash (acorn & butternut mixed),  TURKEY (23LB Frozen BUTTERBALL),  homemade cranberry sauce, corn souffle,  pumpkin pie (I made two of them), lemon meringue pie, sweet potato pie, potato filling (PA DUTCH recipe), bread stuffing (stuffed in the Turkey before cooked - cooked sausage),  Brussels sprout (Not eating it all) (maybe some day) & three different rolls we heated up when it was time to eat it all.  We just had family over for this holiday & we were to able to talk and enjoy ourselves with the company.    It is was pretty great to have awesome food with your family.  All pictures of the event with food shots are on my Instagram (email me if you want my account).   We finally finished off the pies & our mom is making turkey soup right now.  

After Thanksgiving We are getting ready to send out our holiday family card and get started decorating for Christmas so to be ready for our family coming into town.  I got my lights on the little ever green & rein deer in the front of the yard.  Tracking Santa by NORAD if you want to know.

ND MEN BASKETBALL next game is versus Boston College on Friday December 3rd, 2021 around 6pm et on ACC NETWORK.  ND WOMEN BASKETBALL next game is versus Michigan State on Thursday December 2nd, 2021 around 6pm et on the B1G Network - ACC/B1G CHALLENGE EVENT.

More college football rankings are coming up on here before conf. championship weekend happens.  If you want to join do ESPN Capital One Bowl Mania let me know.  College Football Playoff comm. unable to agree on expansion plan.

I think it is great thing to get young blood in NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL coaching world.  I hope it works out & they give him a chance at this young age for coaching.  Very big news for NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL coming very soon.  A New Coach announcement is DC Marcus Freeman from ND football staff.  More ND FOOTBALL Speech & coach introduction... Who likes it? Article one.  espn take on it.  ND college newspaper report on this:  Link 1

 

The rankings according to the media & etc.

USA TODAY POLL

1. Georgia

2. Alabama

3. Michigan

4. Cincinnati

5. Oklahoma State

6. NOTRE DAME

7. Ohio State

8. Mississippi (Ole Miss)

9. Baylor

10. Oregon

11. Oklahoma

12. Iowa

13. Michigan State

14. BYU

15. Pittsburgh

16. Houston

17. Utah

18. Wake Forest

19. San Diego State

20. N.C. State

21.  UL-Lafayette - Louisiana

22. Kentucky

23. Texas A&M

24. Clemson

25. Arkansas

A.P. POLL

1. Georgia

2. Michigan

3. Cincinnati

4. Alabama

5. Oklahoma State

6. NOTRE DAME

7. Ohio State

8. Mississippi (Ole Miss)

9. Baylor

10. Oregon

11. Michigan State

12. BYU

13. Oklahoma

14. Utah

15. Iowa

16. Houston

17. Pittsburgh

18. Wake Forest

19. San Diego State

20. UL-Lafayette - Louisiana

21.  N.C. State

22. Clemson

23. Arkansas

24. Texas A&M

25. Kentucky

 

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF

 1. Georgia

2. Michigan

3. Alabama

4. Cincinnati

5. Oklahoma State

6. NOTRE DAME (11-1)

7. Ohio State

8. Mississippi (Ole Miss)

9. Baylor

10. Oregon

11. Michigan State

12. BYU

13. Iowa

14. Oklahoma

15. Pittsburgh

16. Wake Forest

17. Utah

18. N.C. State

19. San Diego State

20. Clemson

21.  Houston

22. Arkansas

23. Kentucky

24. UL-Lafayette or Louisiana

25. Texas A&M

 

The top 4 in the College Football Playoff will change again after this Championship weekend & lots of people will cry about it.  Rankings are from the College Football Playoff ranks.

Final announcement for the CoLlege FootbAlL pLaYoff rankings are on ESPN around 12:00pm et.  College football Bowl Projections right here.  Playoff issues right here I guess.  Will this happen this time?  Winner & Losers this college football playoff rumors….

College Football playoff Tracker!!!


Championship match-ups: 

Game 1 Conf. USA TITLE game is Western Kentucky vs UTSA - Friday - Dec. 3rd around 7pm et on CBSSN/CBS sports App. Results of the game.

Game 2 PAC-12 TITLE game is #10 Oregon vs #17 Utah - Friday - Dec. 3rd around 8pm et on ABC/ESPN APP.  How did this game end for Oregon? 

Game 3 BIG-12 TITLE game is #9 Baylor vs #5 Oklahoma State - Saturday - Dec. 4th around 12pm et on ABC/ESPN APP.  Crazy ending this game you should see.

Game 4 MAC TITLE game is Kent State vs Northern IL - Saturday - Dec. 4th around 12pm et on ESPN/ESPN APP.  Recap results.

Game 5 MOUNTAIN WEST TITLE game is #19 San Diego State vs Utah State - Saturday - Dec. 4th around 3pm et on Fox/Fox Sports App.  What is wrong with San Diego State with their record?

Game 6 SUN BELT TITLE game is Appalachian State vs Louisiana(Louisiana Lafayette) - Saturday - Dec. 4th around 3:30pm et on ESPN/ESPN APP.   Result.

Game 7 AMERICAN ATHLETIC TITLE game is #21 Houston vs #4 Cincinnati - Saturday - Dec. 4th around 4pm et. on ABC/ESPN APP.   Cinn. did their job this time.

Game 8 ACC TITLE game is #16 Wake Forest vs #15 Pittsburgh - Saturday - Dec. 4th around 8pm et on ABC/ESPN APP. Lots points right now!!! Link to story….

Game 9 B1G TITLE game is #13 Iowa vs #2 Michigan - Saturday - Dec. 4th around 8pm et on FOX/FOX SPORTS APP. Wow I was surprised with the ending here.  

Game 10 S.E.C. TITLE game is #3 Alabama vs #1 Georgia - Saturday - Dec. 4th around 4pm et on CBS/CBS SPORTS APP.  Georgia did it when losing badly to Alabama again!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro