Skip to main content

My weekend was ok after a short week again…

Not sure how my nfl teams: browns & commanders will do this weekend.   

Earlier this week I got the latest COVID19 & FLU shots and hope you all get them before the holidays like Thanksgiving an Christmas ones…

Manchester United F.C. is doing ok in the premier league (8 place) and not sure UEFA champions league wasn’t any better.

NCAA men & women basketball is started up again this week.  ND Women (ranking are #10/#10) are playing vs South Carolina (ranking are #6/#4) in Paris, France tomorrow on ESPN around 1:00pm et.  ND Men play versus Niagara tomorrow around 7:00pm et on acc network extra - espn or espn app.  My own ranking lists when they first came out. Men’s details:  ACCN tip off,  favorite to win ACC title,  ACC triple header Monday night,  

Women’s details:  favorite to win ACC title,  ACC triple header begun,  ACC Women Basketball starts soon,  

If you don’t agree me it’s cool in my book.  ND Football (7-3 record) didn’t have their heart open enough to win at clemson but our current QB SamHartman was 0 & 4 vs them before playing them again and Notre Dame Football hasn’t beaten them at their home since JoeMontana also a QB (1977) did it long ago for ND.  Result of the game for today.  Go Irish always!!!  I must tell everyone I didn’t think we had a chance for win their & I didn’t watch any of the game because my thoughts were that espn/abc wanted clemson to win because current commentators named KirkHerbstreit had kids play at clemson…. I think that clemson football  is ok team but their last few games will see if they have a better season but a ok one.  I am not watching sports this days.  I heard that first time Texas Rangers from the mlb won the title in five games for a 7 game series.  ND FOOTBALL (my schedule) has this week off at this moment to regroup again.  Hope they do it better.

My ND football trip details.  Notes for JMU appeal to appear in a bowl early.  

College football Latest poll noted.

A.P. Poll:

  1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. Ohio state
  4. Florida state
  5. Washington
  6. Oregon
  7. Texas
  8. Alabama
  9. Penn state
  10. Ole Miss
  11. Louisville
  12. Oregon state
  13. Utah
  14. Tennessee
  15. Oklahoma state
  16. Missouri
  17. Oklahoma
  18. LSU
  19. Kansas
  20. Tulane
  21. JamesMadison
  22. University of NOTRE DAME
  23. Arizona
  24. North Carolina
  25. Liberty

US LBM Coaches Poll:

  1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. Ohio state
  4. Florida state
  5. Washington
  6. Oregon
  7. Texas
  8. Alabama
  9. Penn. state
  10. Ole Miss
  11. Louisville
  12. Tennessee
  13. Oregon state
  14. Utah
  15. Missouri
  16. Oklahoma
  17. Oklahoma State
  18. Kansas
  19. LSU
  20. Tulane
  21. JamesMadison
  22. University of NOTREDAME
  23. North Carolina
  24. Arizona
  25. Fresno state
College Football Playoff rankings poll:
  1. Ohio state (vs Michigan state)
  2. Georgia (vs #9. Ole Mississippi)
  3. Michigan (at #10 Penn. state)
  4. Florida state (vs Miami - FL.)
  5. Washington (vs #18 Utah)
  6. Oregon (vs university of southern cal)
  7. Texas (at TCU)
  8. Alabama (at Kentucky)
  9. Ole Miss (at #2 Georgia)
  10. Penn. state (vs #3 Michigan)
  11. Louisville (vs Virginia)
  12. Oregon state (vs Stanford)
  13. Tennessee (at #14 Missouri)
  14. Missouri (vs #13 Tennessee)
  15. Oklahoma state (at UCF)
  16. Kansas (vs Texas tech)
  17. Oklahoma (vs West Virginia)
  18. Utah (at #5 Washington)
  19. LSU (vs Florida)
  20. University of NOTRE DAME (OFF WEEK)
  21. Arizona (at Colorado)
  22. Iowa (vs Rutgers)
  23. Tulane (vs Tulsa)
  24. North Carolina (vs Duke)
  25. Kansas State (vs Baylor)
    Technology notes:  scammers calling,  fake AI take,  Apple TV+ - Apple subscription increase,  New stuff from the Apple Watch,  there is a NASAapp for you to get called Helps Stargazers Spot Space Station,  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday and this week was on my kind…

My birthday time was earlier this week.  I worked on my birthday by walking four dogs before coming back home.  I enjoy walking and take care of my clients dogs.  Earlier that day mom made a Boston cream cake for my birthday dessert.  We waiting for family to be picked up from the metro then we heading to my favorite restaurant called SweetwaterTavern .  All our food ( menu ) tasted pretty awesome.  We had appetizers before dinner while having drinks to decide on what to get.  I got a usually I get called short salmon salad with warm goat cheese in it.  The apps were called Ozzie rolls (sweet type of a doughnut hole or roll), firecracker shrimp & Tex Mex eggrolls.  I had a unsweetened tea for my drink.  Other food here rocks anyway.  I ate half at the restaurant that night then finished the rest for lunch between walks for work the next day.  I got a few cards for my birthday day.  Thanks to all.  Some of my family gave me some cool stuff for my birthday.  Items later describe… Mor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! What are you doing this Thanksgiving ? I usually watch Christmas movies on the hallmark channel,  watch the Macy’s thanksgiving parade , sports and Westminster Dog show that’s on also.  We are having family over for Thanksgiving and hope it goes well.  Younger brother & I are helped out our mother for this festival time of THANKSGIVING .  Turkey prices - Giant Food ( Frozen or Fresh ), Safeway ( frozen or fresh ), Trader Joe’s ( frozen or fresh ), ALDI’s ( fresh or frozen ), Harris Teeter ( fresh or frozen ), LIDL ( fresh or frozen ), Wegman’s ( frozen or fresh ), Shoppers Food Warehouse ( frozen or fresh ) and  others…Cheapest turkey prices in Ohio.  Turkey prices in Penn.   prices in IL I think so.  USA TODAY articles about turkey:  Average cost ,  Turkey prices go down but sidedishes go up & Home cooked Turkey could be cheaper at home… Prices in IL.. Sports update .  More recipes:  Mary Berry’s Lemon and Thyme roast Turkey,  Marth

Super Bowl LVIII results and etc…

I don’t spend a lot time on my apple Desktop or laptop so I am on iPhone now this days.  When I do sports events I get my tickets sent on my iPhone.  How about you?  University of NotreDame Football 2024 Schedule announced.  NCAA Basketball bids .  NBC’s coverage for ND football com - mentors have had a big change again.   2026 World Cup stuff right here,  The Super Bowl was entertaining when a team gives up the lead then the underdog wins the game in O.T. to boot - I went to a mini Super Bowl party and had pizza (only ate pepperoni & sausage kind) & Caesar salad mostly with peach ice tea (no sugar) for a drink.  Well I heard the CFBplayoff has updated it self by going to a 12 team format: story link .  NCAA rules on NIL vs Tennessee case issues.  Billy Dee Williams Star Wars take on it.  My nephew/godson’s band named Uniflora ( podcast radio interview) that are playing  at the Metro Chicago (Chicago, IL) this Friday February 23rd, 2024 around 8:00pm ct (doors open aro